We’re growing, and we’re looking for some great people to join our team!
Currently, we’re looking for a website designer and some WordPress development support. Check out the details below, and if you know someone who would be a good fit, send them our way!
We’re location-independent, so work from wherever you want whenever you want. The most important thing is doing great work for our clients.
WordPress Development Support
We are looking for someone familiar with WordPress to help support our developers on new and existing websites.
If you know all about adding content to WordPress websites and making changes to themes, testing and completing WordPress updates, and have a solid knowledge of HTML and CSS with some PHP, we want to talk to you!
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are looking for someone familiar with WordPress to help work on new and existing websites. You would be providing additional support to the team by:
- modifying client websites by adding content and making minor changes
- customizing page styles and templates
- performing basic QA for completed websites
- communicating with clients about their tasks when needed and following up regularly
- testing and completing updates to WordPress core, themes, and plugins
- monitoring website security and uptime and performing regular website updates
The position is contractor-based with the potential for contract-to-hire. We are also open to partnering with freelancers or agencies who are the right fit. Payment can be hourly or per project, with the potential for hiring full time, and rates will be discussed when we have connected, with an anticipated range of $25-35 per hour.
- solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
- comfortable with basic PHP and WordPress
- organized and able to receive, track, and prioritize client requests
- able to estimate timelines and stick to deadlines
- comfortable with tracking progress in a project management tool
Additional Responsibilities / Nice to Have:
- experience with WordPress page builders and custom WordPress sites
- building Oxygen websites based on a design
We are primarily a custom WordPress studio but sometimes also take on smaller websites and build them using Oxygen. We’ll also inherit some websites that were built using other WordPress page or site builders, so experience building or customizing pages with a visual builder would be great.
Send portfolio or examples of work and a statement about how you feel you best fit the position to Danielle Zarcaro: info (at) pbwebd.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. Please give your rates in the email if you have them.