2. Accuracy of materials
Content on the Paperback Web Development website may include any type of error. Therefore, Paperback Web Development does not guarantee the accuracy of anything on this website.
We may make changes to anything on this website at any time without notice. As a result, Paperback Web Development does not promise to update anything. But even though we can’t make any guarantees, we will definitely try.
Paperback Web Development is a DBA for Paperback Web Design, so some material may still reflect the original name of the company.
The addition of a link does not necessarily mean an endorsement. Though links are checked when we add them to the site, the content on the linked site may change. Therefore, we are not responsible for any content linked to from this site.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Paperback Web Development’s policy to respect your privacy. We do not collect any personal information without your consent. When we do collect your information, we make it clear what we are using it for.
If we collect your information, we will only use it for what you gave us permission for. We will only keep personal information for as long as necessary.
Scripts and Cookies
Paperback Web Development’s website loads minimal cookies and tracks user data in the following ways:
- Google Analytics to track user engagement sitewide.
- Google Tag Manager to track clicks to the podcast episodes that I’ve been a guest on.
- Facebook & LinkedIn Tracking Pixels so I can provide you with relevant content.
- Hubspot Tracking Pixel to help my agency clients with automatic cross-domain tracking turned off.
- Newsletter forms are connected to the MailerLite system, and some additional scripts are loaded by MailerLite in relation to those forms.
- Contact forms and applications are created using Forminator, and submissions are saved only for the purposes of assisting you.
- Paperback Web Development does not share or sell your information.
Attributions for items found on this website
- Stock images on this website are from the following websites:
- The images in the individual blog posts are from XKCD.
- Icons on the site are made by Freepik from flaticon.com
Lastly and most importantly, this website is proudly built with WordPress.